Header Ads

test

Stranger Girl: Railway Station Of Los Angeles


Stranger GirL

Story:- While I was standing for my term to buy the ticket of the train from LOS Angeles railway station. I search in the pocket for money but empty.  I find another pocket but the purse was lost. Suddenly I listen to a voice from behind. I turned and saw a girl with smiling face. I was shocked after watching a beautiful Pretty girl. I was frozen for a second during this everything is still around me air was still, flying birds are still it was an amazing start of the journey. Suddenly she comes near and offers to come with her. She said, have an extra ticket and you did not need to buy a ticket.
After a while train whistle, we get the train. I was sitting very next berth. She was with her friends. She tells her next plans to visit SAN Diego.

San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California which is known for its beaches, parks. Immense Balboa Park is the site of the renowned San Diego Zoo. As well as the best art gallery, artist studios, museums and gardens are also very famous.
She is going for a weekly trip with her friends. She was telling about her but I was still freezing and watching her face because she is glowing. She asks about me. I tell her I’m a student of BCS 6th semester. I live in LOS Angeles. She asks about my SAN Diego trip. I tell her to go for the marriage ceremony of my cusion. After a while, she started reading a book. I was watching her style of sitting her flying hairs. She also watching me with her thief's eyes.
Now the sun was setting and birds started to go back home. The sky looks very romantic like her flying hairs. The weather was cool. She opened her beg to find a jacket because the cool air was blowing. Now the stars appear in the sky and train is running on a track. After an hour I feel sleepy and lay down on a birth. She was also sleeping.
The night was over and the rays of the sun appear on a sky. I got up. The train was near the SAN Diego station. She also gets up. Now I want to talk her to get her contact Number because I didn’t want to lose her. I want to ask but she was busy with her friends. I stop myself.
After an hour train stop on SAN Diego station. Now we are leaving the train. I lost her on a platform. I search here and there but I lost her. My soul was broken. I feel like a single cloud on sky who have nothing to do nothing.

It was memorial day of my life I never forget her in whole life.

No comments